Asheville, NC – With Spring Training in full swing, the Asheville Tourists are thinking baseball more than ever right now and that means tickets, tickets and tickets! Single-game tickets will be open to the public on March 21st, just 23 days before the home opener at McCormick field.
Tickets to any or all of the 2009 home schedule, except July 4th and 5th, will be available at 10:00 a.m. through the box office or by calling the Tourists front office. Tickets to three of the five fireworks shows presented by Asheville Savings Bank will be available, with July 4th and 5th tickets open for purchase on May 4th.
Some of the bigger nights this season will include:
- McCormick Field home opener on April 13th.
- Pepsi fleece blanket giveaway on April 25th.
- Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Asheville Savings Bank on May 29th.
- Tourists hat giveaway on June 6th.
- Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Asheville Savings Bank on June 13th.
- Meet-and-greet with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders on June 27th.
- Premium uncut team card set giveaway on July 25th.
- Performance and appearance from former WWF champion Sgt. Slaughter on July 11th.
- Ingles backpack giveaway on August 15th.
- Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Asheville Savings Bank August 28th.
The Asheville Tourists are the Single-A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies. Tickets are available by contacting the front office at (828) 258-0428 or on the website, www.theashevilletourists.com.