ASHEVILLE, NC – Asheville City Council will hold a community meeting with residents of central Asheville, including the Southside area, on Tuesday, Nov. 30. Council goals will be shared and issues of concern for residents, businesses and the general public will be addressed.
The meeting will feature presentations on the following:
– Asheville 2010: A Financial Crossroads
– Riverfront Area Redevelopment Commission
– Mission Hospital construction and impact on area roads
– Park and Greenway Projects
– Livingston Center
– Walton Street Park
– Choctaw Greenway
– Street-Related Projects
– AB Tech transportation planning
– Clingman Streetscape
Attendees will be provided the opportunity to submit questions for City Council and city staff during a question and answer session.
For more information, please contact Marsha Stickford, Neighborhood Coordinator, (828) 259-5506 or [email protected].